I get the worst sugar cravings. I used to tear the house apart to find my hit! I had no shame…last years Easter Egg, Cooking Chocolate, cleaning out the Nuttela jar with a knife (because that gets into the bits a spoon can’t). I have done it all! Then I discovered that there are ways to get that sugar hit without ruining all the hard work I had put into my workout that day. These Skinny Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate Chips are a perfect example. You still get all the gooey chocolatey goodness but without the calories (or the shame)….
- 100g of Coconut Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 250g of Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg
- 1 Bananna
- 25g of Cacao Powder
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 50g of White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the coconut sugar, nut butter and vanilla essence together in a bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the salt, baking powder and cacao powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients in with the nut butter mixture until thoroughly combined. Then add the egg.
- Fold the white chocolate chips into the batter and then roll the batter into small balls with your hands.
- Press the balls onto the pre-lined baking tray and bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
- Allow them to cool for a few minutes before chomping into them.