These Peach and Natural Yogurt Breakfast Muffins are so easy to make. These wholesome muffins are full of juicy peaches, perfectly sweet, secretly skinny, and bound to bring a smile to anyone’s face!
- 3/4 Tbsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tbsp of Salt
- 1Tbsp of Coconut Oil, melted and cooled slightly
- 3 Large Tbsp of Natural Yogurt
- 1 Large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Essence
- 100g of Honey or 8 Tbsp of Honey
- 3 Fresh Peaches, peeled and de-seeded or 1 Can of Sugar Free Peaches
- 150g of Wholewheat Flour
- 100g of Rolled Oats
- 8 Tbsp of Milk of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180°, and place 12 standard-sized muffin cups into a muffin tray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut oil or unsalted butter, egg, and vanilla. Stir in the honey and yogurt, thoroughly mixing until no large lumps remain. Alternate between adding the flour mixture and the milk, stirring just until incorporated, beginning and ending with the flour. (For best results, add the flour mixture in 3 equal parts and the milk in 2 equal parts.) Gently fold in the peaches.
- Drizzle olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat then add zucchini noodles, cooking for about 2 to 4 minutes until tender.
- Divide the batter between the prepared muffin cups, and bake at 180° for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before carefully turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. (The peaches will still be extremely hot, so don’t burn yourself!)