These No Bake Healthy Brownies are a super guilt-free snack that comes together with very minimal effort and will satisfy even the serious chocolate addicts. Did I mention that they are also vegan, sugar free, dairy free and gluten free. They keep for approximately 10 days in a sealed container in the fridge.
- 100g of Coconut Sugar
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 110g Regular or Gluten Free Oats
- 60g of Almonds
- 60g of Walnuts
- 90g of Unsweetened Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Vanilla Pod or 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Put the dates into a food processor and blend until smooth. If using regular dates, add a little water to reach a thick paste.Remove and set to one side.
- Put the oats, almonds and walnuts into the processor and blitz to form fine crumbs, then put the date paste back in, breaking it up into chunks.
- Add the cacao powder, then either scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod or add the vanilla essence. Add a little water to create a dough that stays together when pressed with fingertips.
- Place the dough in a non-stick (ideally silicone) 20cm square baking tray. Press the dough down with your hands and spread it evenly across the tin. Place in the fridge for a few hours, then slice into 9 large brownies.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days or freeze for up to a month.