We all have cravings—the key is satisfying them smartly. So instead of baking up an entire batch of brownies that’ll tempt you for the whole week, keep your portions in check with this single-serving mug recipes you can whip up in a matter of minutes. This fudgy moist brownie is not only delicious but is t’s super quick and easy to make, and you don’t have to worry about having any pesky leftovers lying around. All it takes is two minutes and a handful of simple ingredients to make one perfectly sized treat that’ll knock those chocolate cravings out of the park. If that’s not enough of a reason to try these treats, they are made with no butter, oil or refined sugar!
- 1/2 Ripe Banana (Mashed)
- 1 Tsp of Flour
- 3 Tsp of Cocoa Powder or Chocolate Protein
- 1 Tsp of Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp of Nut Butter
- 3 Tbsp of Milk
- 1/4 Tsp of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of salt
- Add flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to a microwave-safe mug or bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add milk and mashed banana, stirring until no clumps remain. Add nut butter, syrup, and vanilla, mixing well to ensure that everything is fully incorporated.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, depending on microwave strength and thickness of mug. If brownie has not set by then, continue to microwave in 30 sec intervals until desired consistency is reached.
- Carefully remove from microwave (mug will be hot!), sprinkle with chocolate chips, grab a spoon, and enjoy!