With all of this gorgeous weather we are having at the minute, I am craving ice-cream!! Check out this ultra easy alternative to ice-cream, Greek Yogurt Bark. This can be made in seconds and tastes delicious and refreshing. It is so healthy, you can even have it for breakfast!
- 5 large dollops of Greek Yogurt
- 6 Tbsp of Honey
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- Tiny Pinch of Salt
- Handful of Berries
- Handful of Nuts- Walnuts, Pistachios etc
- Line the baking tray with some baking paper. Do ensure that the baking tray fits in your freezer first though. Alternatively line a large plate instead.
- Whisk the yogurt, vanilla, salt and honey in a bowl. Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and smooth with a spatula so that you are left with an even 1/2 inch layer.
- Sprinkle the berries and the nuts on top of the layer- no need to be even with this bit.
- Now pop it in the freezer and leave for 3 hours or until solid.
- Remove from the freezer and peel off the baking paper. Break the bark into small pieces and serve immediately or put in a re-sealable freezer bag for a treat later.