It nearly seems silly to share this recipe it’s so simple, but with all the nice cream we have been loving, I figured we should share a new and improved nice cream recipe. It is summertime after all! So today we have my go-to Chocolate Chip Nice Cream, of course it has to be chocolate because #chocolateaddict! You may be wondering, what is “nice cream” ??! Basically, it’s heaven on earth… it’s also the healthiest and quickest way to make homemade ice cream without an ice cream maker. There are numerous ways to step up this treat. For a creamier texture, add coconut milk. For a fruity flavour add frozen strawberries or for mint chocolate chip, chuck in the chips and some fresh chopped mint.
- 2 Ripe Bananas (Chopped up and Frozen in a zip lock bag)
- 3 Tbsp of Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp of Chocolate Chips
- Add bananas to the food processor and blend.
- Occasionally scrape down the sides and continue to blend until smooth, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- When blended, add the cocoa and chocolate chips.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy immediately as a soft serve! For firmer ice cream, place in an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 1 hour.