This recipe is super easy to make and takes all of 5 minutes to prep and 25-30 minutes of baking time. It’s a great lunch option but you can have it for breakfast or dinner also. This Sweet Potato Crust Quiche is vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy free so suitable for almost everyone’s diet. You literally can’t go wrong with this one!
- 5 Medium Eggs
- Handful of Spinach
- 6 Cherry Tomatos (Halved)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 50mls Milk of your choice
- Sweet Potato cut into slices with a sharp knife or mandolin
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line the base of an 8 inch tin with layers of sliced Sweet Potato. Season with salt and Pepper and spray with a cooking spray. Pop in the over for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the tin from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- For the filling, saute a handful of spinch for 3 minutes in a pan over a medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl with the milk and whisk thoroughly.
- Place the spinach on top of the sweet potato base and then pour in the egg mixture. Then top with the cherry tomotoes.
- Pop in the preheated oven (180C) for 20 minutes or until the egg has fully cooked through.
- Serve with a salad dressed with balsamic and olive oil.