These Sweet Potato and Courgette Fish Cakes with Thai Dipping sauce are delicious and are so quick to make. Served with a cruchy side salad, these fish cakes are coming in at 351 calories per serving. This is a recipe ideal for the midweek rush when you don’t want to spend your evening in the kitchen.
- 2 Regular Potatoes- pricked with a fork
- 1 Courgette- grated
- 200g of Cod
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Medium Sized Sweet Potato- pricked with a fork
- 2 Tsp of Ground Coriander
- Plain Flour for dusting
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika/li>
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Oil of you choice
- 3 Tbsp of Soya Sauce
- 3 Tbsp of Fish Sauce
- 1 Clove of Garlic- finely chopped
- Cook the potatoes (in a microwavable container) in the microwave for 8-10 minutes. Once they are soft, remove. Spoon out the flesh from the skins.
- Add the grated courgette and the cod, as well as the lime juice, coriander and smoked paprika to the bowl containing the potato. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 qual patties. Mix a small amount of flour with salt and pepper and then lightly dust the patties.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the fishcakes until golden brown on both sides and are heated all the way through.
- The dipping sauce is made by simply mixing the soya sauce, fish sauce, garlic and a sqeeze of lime juice together.
- Serve with a crunchy side salad and a dipping sauce