At approximately €1 per portion, these Sweet Peppers Stuffed with Mozzarella and Sun-dried Tomatoes makes a really delicious cheap vegetarian supper. This recipe serves 2 people – 2 peppers per person!
- 2 Sweet Peppers- halved length ways and deseeded
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 125g Ball of Mozzarella
- 2 Garlic Gloves- finely chopped
- 6 Sun-dried tomatoes
- Handful of Spinach
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped Oregano
- Heat the barbecue or griddle pan to hot. Rub the outside of the peppers all over with the olive oil.
- Stuff the peppers with the mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and sprinkle with oregano and chopped garlic. Drizzle with a touch more olive oil, if you like.
- Pop on the barbecue or griddle pan, stuffed-side up for 12-15 mins until the pepper is nicely charred (or roast in the oven at 220C/200C fan/gas 7 for the same amount of time).
- There you have it Sweet Peppers Stuffed with Mozzarella and Sun-dried Tomatoes!