I had a serious craving for pancakes yesterday so I got on google and found these low calorie Flourless Banana Pancakes. This recipe only really requires 2 ingredients – banannas and eggs. I added some cinnamon and vanilla essence just for taste but I am sure they would taste great without the extras.
- 2 Banana’s
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- In another bowl, lightly mash the bananas with a potato masher or a fork.
- Add the egg, the vanilla, and the cinnamon to the mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter at a time onto a pan placed over a medium-low heat and cook until the bottom appears set (1 to 2 minutes). Flip with a spatula and cook another minute.
- Serve immediately, topped with fresh fruit and maple syrup (if you like).