One pan dinners are the dream on a week night. Minutes to prep and as little washing up as possible! Really this recipe is one step up from a microwavable meal, except this Crunchy Chicken Satay in a Pan will fill you up and leave you feeling satisfied not bloated and guilty.
- 115g of Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Tbsp of Salt
- 1 Tsp of Cocnut Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Tamari
- 1 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes
- 1 Clove of Garlic, finely chopped
- 2cm knob of Ginger, finely chopped
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 300g of Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, ends snapped, spears halved
- 2 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp of Peanuts
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- 3 Tbsp of Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, tamari, chilli, garlic, and ginger in a baking dish and mix well. Add the chicken and coat it thoroughly with the satay sauce.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and artfully arrange the green veggies, spring onions and peanuts, lime wedges and sesame seeds around and over the chicken.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the chicken is brown and delicious.