After a weekend of over indulging, this Courgette Spaghetti with Creamy Chicken and Avocado is light and healthy but totally satisfying. It really feels like your eating a bowl of fresh spaghetti with a creamy thick indulgent sauce.
- 2 Large Courgettes- spirilized
- 2 Chicken Breast, Diced
- 3Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2 Garlic Gloves- finely chopped
- Handful of Fresh Basil
- Handful of Spinach
- Handful of Pine nuts
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- 2 Tsp of Mustard
- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Sea Salt to taste
- Spiralize your courgette and set aside on paper towels so that any excess water is soaked up.
- In a skillet, cook of the diced chicken breast for 8-10 minutes.
- In a food processor, add avocados, basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice, mustard and sea salt and pulse until finely chopped. Then with the motor still running, add 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified and creamy.
- Drizzle olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat then add zucchini noodles, cooking for about 2 to 4 minutes until tender.
- Add courgette noodles and the cooked diced chicken, to a large bowl and toss with avocado pesto. Season with cracked pepper and a little Parmesan, serve and enjoy!