These Grain Free Hot Buffalo Chicken Bites are seriously delicious. My mouth is watering even thinking about them. The only downside is that I should have made a double batch. I used ground almonds rather than bread crumbs and created a buffalo sauce minus the butter, so no excuses when your craving buffalo wings from Tribeca!
- 3 Chicken Breasts (cut into strips)
- 2 Tbsp of Ground Almonds
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 4 Tbsp of Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Wostershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- To create the crumb, add the ground almonds and the salt and pepper together.
- Set up an assembly line with two bowls. One containing the egg, the second with the Almond mixture.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the egg firstly and then the almond mixture. Ensure the chicken is covered in the almond crumb. Then place on a lined baking tray.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the chicken has cooked through and the ground almond have toasted to a light brown colour.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the buffalo sauce. Add the Franks hot sauce, honey, garlic and wostershire sauce to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and wait for it to cool slightly so you don’t burn your fingers. Dip the chicken pieces into the sauce and place back on the baking tray. Cook for a further 5-8 minutes.