These Bananna and Walnut Breakfast Muffins are so delicious. They are so moorish and wholesome and are a perfect option for a healthy breakfast treat. The best thing about these muffins are that you can grab them on those mornings when you are running out the door and don’t have time to make breakfast. They also make a lovely mid-day snack.
- 3 large dollops of Greek Yogurt
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp of Cinnamon
- 100g of Porridge Oats
- 40g of Whole Wheat Flour
- Handful of Slightly Crushed Walnut
- 1/4 Tsp of Salt
- 4 Tbsp of Honey
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- In a nutribullet or food processor, mix the greek yogurt, bananas, cinnamon and vanilla essence together.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon & porridge oats) to the nutribullet or food processor- mixing until fully combined.
- Add the walnuts to the batter and mix by hand.
- Spoon the batter into a prepared muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until you prick the muffin with a toothpick and it comes out clean of batter.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy!