This Tasty Korean Beef is so simple and can be whisked up in under 20 minutes. There is only one pot to clean too so less wash-up time. Nearly all of the ingredients were already in my cupboard so it was budget friendly too. I will be the first to say that it doesn’t look very appetising in the picture, but looks aside, it packed a punch with flavour.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 325g of Extra Lean Mince
- 1 Chilli Finely Diced
- 1 Tsp of Coconut Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger
- 3 Tsp of Soya Sauce
- 2 Tsp of Honey
- 1 Packet of Microwavable Rice
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Spring Onion Diced
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat and brown the mince with garlic in the coconut oil.
- Drain away the fat if is there is any.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper and chilli. Simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors.
- Cook the microwavable rice as per the instructions on the packet.
- Serve the mince over the rice and top with spring onions.