30-Day Kickstart Health And Fitness Programme
Real health and fitness results for real people in just 30 days*
SMART Training will have you looking better, feeling better, and living a healthier lifestyle – in just 30 days*. One month is all it takes to start seeing results when you train the SMART way. That’s Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timed.
At our gym in Churchtown, we will develop a personal training plan that’s tailor-made for you, to meet your own individual goals. Those goals could be to:
- Achieve your target weight
- Improve your all-round fitness
- Drop a clothes size or two
- Generally live a more healthy lifestyle
We’ll discuss those goals at your free consultation, and then we’ll draw up your personal training plan to help you meet them. We’re not just talking another list of exercises here. We’re talking about something that will change your life.
How to arrange your 30-day Personal Training plan
First, just contact us to arrange your free consultation. We’ll give you a tour of our premises, tell you more about how we operate, and learn more about you, so we can draw up your personal training and nutrition plan.
You can then choose from semi-private training (maximum three participants) or group training (maximum eight participants) for your 30-day programme. Whichever you choose, you will get:
- All the help and motivation you need to see through your personal training plan
- A meal planner and shopping list
- Delicious and nutritious recipes
- Access to our private members Facebook page
Change your life in just 30 days!*
Show your interest by filling out the form below, and we’ll get back to you shortly!
Choose SMART Zone Classes, and you will also receive two measurement appointments – one at the beginning of your 30 days, and one at the end – so you can see just how much you have achieved.
Choose semi-private training, and you will receive all the above, plus two individual coaching sessions with our lead coach, to review your goals, targets, and exercise and nutrition strategies. This provides more accountability and will help reach your goals faster.
Then, it’s time to start training with us!
What to expect during your 30-day Personal Training plan
Accountability. Motivation. Advice. Encouragement. And the chance to exercise with real people just like you, who are already achieving or maintaining their own individual goals. In SMART Training’s comfortable workout environment, you won’t be intimidated by bodybuilders or elite athletes. Instead, our clientele is made up of people like you – busy professionals who want to lead a healthier lifestyle together at our gym.
And you won’t be shouted at by our trainers if you find the going tough. We’re not Sergeant Majors in the Army. Instead, we’re there to motivate and inspire you, with a few well-chosen words to help you keep going. That’s the SMART way to do it.
Health and Fitness Are Both A Focus
You’ll also eat well. It won’t be a diet of broccoli and celery for a month. Instead, you’ll enjoy tasty, nutritious, and healthy meals. You can have a look at some of our recipes here, and you’ll also get our meal planner and shopping list.
You can even continue to enjoy a takeaway and a few drinks during the weekend. Just stick to our 80/20 rule – that 80 percent of the time, it’s clean living and clean eating. In the other 20 percent, you can allow yourself a treat or two.
Train and eat the SMART way, and we guarantee you’ll see results after just 30 days*.
Following on from your 30-day Personal Training Plan
At the end of your 30 days, the next move is up to you. You can walk away as a healthier you, or commit to a longer-term membership to allow us help you maintain and improve the new you.
The vast majority are so happy with what we do and how we do it, that they continue to come train with us. In fact, a phenomenal 89 percent of people who come to train with us are still training regularly with us 12 months later. That proves that we have helped them get and maintain the results they want – and we can get those results for you, too.
Your 30-day Personal Training Plan Schedule
|SMART Zone Classes|
|Semi-private members can book their personal training slots at times to suit them, from the following choices:||Group personal training sessions operate at fixed times:|
30-Day Kickstart Pricing:
- SMART Zone Classes – €99.99 – (Includes 12 sessions, a meal planner, a shopping list, before and after measurements)
- Semi – Private -€179.99 – (Includes 8 sessions, meal planner, shopping list, before and after measurements)
- One to One – €399.99 – (Includes 8 sessions, meal planner, shopping list, before and after measurements)
Others may be cheaper, but they won’t deliver you the same personal attention, motivation, weight loss plans, and comfortable workout environment that we do. For an individual programme that’s guaranteed to get you looking and feeling better in just 30 days, choose SMART Training.